Lasting Florals-Innovation in fresh flowers

Lasting Florals-Innovation in fresh flowers
Flowers.....the Art of Expression !!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lasting Florals bridal advise.

Sometimes it's just over whelming when planning the first largest event of your life. The best way to find professional vendors is either from another Bride that has used their services or even another vendor that has worked side by side with them. I always recommend meeting with more than one vendor of the same type when I meet with my clients, this way an educated decision can be made. Of coarse every one is going to try and tell you what you should do, but ultimately the choice is yours.Oddly enough, I designed the wedding flowers for the Bride below at a location ( which I will not mention) that only refers the couples they meet with to certain " preferred vendors" on their banquet list. I prefer not to play this way and feel that you, as the consumer have a right to decide whose products and services you would like to choose. And as a business owner I find it respectful to encourage others in business to succeed while being completely confident that Lasting Florals provides the best service and products that we can with out ever discouraging a client to work with someone else if they so choose.  
Lasting Florals Bridal Review
Deborah, I did not get to see you yesterday but I wanted to tell you that the flowers looked AMAZING!!! Absolutely incredible...they exceeded my expectations by miles and my bouquet especially was EXQUISITE!!! I still can't get over how beautiful the aisle was with the rose petals and the cake looked perfect....you out-did yourself. Thank you so much for a great experience, you are a wonderful florist. I will refer Lasting Florals to anyone I know getting married.